Deposit in the amount of one night’s stay will be taken at time of reservation. For stays of less than one month, a 48-hour notice is required for full refund (less a $25 cancellation fee and excluding April Festival Weekend Reservations). Deposit of $500 for stays of one month or longer with a 30-day cancellation notice for refund (less a $25 cancellation fee). Any changes in arrival dates must be done 48-hours prior to arrival on stays less than one month, and 30 days prior to arrival on stays of one month or longer to allow any rate adjustments without a cancellation fee. Only funds drawn on a U.S. bank are accepted. Festival weekend reservations have a 21-day cancellation deadline for refund less a $25 cancellation fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR EARLY CHECK-OUT.
RV Site Reservation Policies
Monthly Rate Based on a Calendar Month
ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts
Nightly rates include full hook-up site, fees, electric, tax and use of all resort amenities
Cottage Reservation Policies
2-night minimum stay per reservation
3-night minimum on Holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s) – holidays are considered 2 days before and after the holiday date $5 surcharge for holiday reservations (holiday date and 2 days before and after)
No WHR cabin packages or cabin coupons will be honored
- Check In/Check Out: RV Site check-in time is 1:00 PM. Cottage check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check out or re-register by 12:00 Noon.
- Resort fees: All fees will be collected at check-in. Only funds drawn in U.S. dollars will be accepted.
- Site Assignment: Generally, once a site has been assigned to you it is yours for the length of your stay.
- Sewer requirements: All sewer connections must seal and lock air tight. CA law prohibits the use of formaldehyde products in your tanks.
- Unattended sites: Please notify the office if you will be leaving your RV unattended overnight. Unattended RV’s may be removed from the site at the owner’s expense.
- Grass sites: Do not place mats, carpets or room additions on the grass. All chairs and tables must be on the concrete when not in use.
- Ground Stakes – Grass sites: Please do not put stakes in the ground – you may damage our underground irrigation system.
- Watering: Watering occurs every evening.
- Mowing: Mowing occurs 2-3 times a week.
- Ground Stakes – Desertscape: Please do not put stakes in the ground near the trees. They may damage our underground irrigation system.
- Resort Courtesy: Please respect your neighbors – DO NOT cut through their site. Quiet time is between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
- Speed Limits: Speed limit is 5 mph while in the resort.
- Fires: Wood fires are not permitted within Indio city limits. Small outdoor propane fireplaces are okay.
- Site vehicle limits: Maximum of one RV and two vehicles per site. Please contact the office at check-in if you need storage for additional vehicles. All vehicles must be parked on concrete pads only.
- Guests Responsibility: All guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children & pets and for any damages resulting from their actions.
- Children: Children under 14 must be under direct adult supervision at all times and follow appropriate safety rules while biking, swimming or participating in any other activities.
- Vehicles: All vehicles driven within the resort must be reasonably quiet and can only be driven on roadways. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle within the resort.
- Pets: We welcome well behaved pets. Pets must be on short leash and not left unattended. Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, swimming pool or patio areas. Owners must pick up after pets. Aggressive behavior towards guests or other pets will not be tolerated and guest may be asked to leave the resort.
- Soliciting: No soliciting of resort staff or guests is allowed on the property. This behavior is considered disruptive and you will be asked to leave the resort. This does not include resort events planned in advance.
- Sprinklers: All sprinkler adjustments are done by resort staff, please contact the office if adjustments are needed at your site.
- Clotheslines: Temporary clotheslines are allowed at your site to dry bathing suits and towels. Clotheslines may not be attached to trees, fences or buildings. Guests may be asked to remove a clothesline if deemed inappropriate or intrusive.
- Facilities closures: Facilities may be temporarily closed for private parties, activities, maintenance or other health and safety related issues. Please observe all closed signs as posted.
- Firearms: Firearms must be kept in a safe and secure place in accordance with State and Federal law. No loaded firearms are allowed within the resort.
- Trees/Bushes: All trimming is done by resort staff, please contact the office if there is an issue at your site.
- Satellite Dishes: Please place satellite dishes as close to your RV as possible and use weights, not stakes, to secure them.
- Smoking: CA law prohibits smoking in all buildings. The patio and swimming areas are non-smoking areas. Please observe no smoking areas and dispose of your cigarettes properly – do not toss them on the ground.
Indian Waters RV Resort and Cottages reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and ask them to leave the resort if necessary. No refunds will be issued if we feel that there have been disturbances to the community.