Rules & Policies
All daily/weekly cancellations must be made 14 days and extended stay, 30 days prior to arrival to receive a refund, less a $25.00 cancellation fee. In any less time, all monies would be forfeited. Any changes to your reservation dates must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Upon arrival we will charge the card on file the remaining balance owed on your reservation. Once a card has been charged, we do not issue any refunds. Notify the Office staff at least 24 hours prior to your renewal dates of any changes to your departure. Once a stay has been charged and applied to the reservation, we do not issue any form of refund.
Business Terms & Conditions
Check-in time is 1:00 PM for RV sites and 3:00 PM for cottages. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
RV Site Deposit/Cancellation Policy
- Daily/Weekly Reservations: Deposit of one night's stay is required at the time of reservation. A 14-day notice in writing prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee. If a guest cancels within the 14-day period prior to arrival, we retain the deposit.
- Extended Stay Reservations: Deposit of $500.00 is required at the time of reservation. A 30 day notice in writing prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee. If a guest cancels within the 30 day period prior to arrival, we retain the deposit.
ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts - We accept Good Sam, Military & First Responder discounts
Nightly rates include full hook-up site, fees, electric, tax and use of all resort amenities
Cottage Deposit/Cancellation Policy
- Daily/Weekly Reservations: Deposit of one night's stay and a $100.00 cleaning deposit is required at the time of reservation. A 14-day notice in writing prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee. If a guest cancels within the 14-day period prior to arrival, we retain the deposit, less the $100.00 cleaning fee.
- Extended Stay Reservations: Deposit of $500.00 and a $100.00 cleaning deposit is required at the time of reservation. A 30 day notice in writing prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee. If a guest cancels within the 30 day period prior to arrival, we retain the deposit, less the $100.00 cleaning deposit.
* There is a 2-night minimum stay per reservation for non-holiday stays and a 3-night minimum on Holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s) – holidays are considered 2 days before and after the holiday date $5 surcharge for holiday reservations (holiday date and 2 days before and after)
Cottage/RV Site Reservation Policies
- All RV/Cottage rates include 2 adults & 2 children. $8 per night per extra adult/$5 per extra child.
- A maximum of 6 occupants is allowed at each RV site.
- Nightly & weekly rates include full 50 & 30 amp electric service, water, sewer, WiFi and use of resort amenities.
- Monthly rates are based on the calendar month and start the day of arrival.
- Monthly RV sites include water, sewer, WiFi and use of resort amenities. Electric is metered and billed monthly at $0.20/Kwh.
- Monthly cottages include water, sewer, cable, WiFi and use of resort amenities. Electric is metered and billed monthly at $0.20/Kwh.
- ID must be presented at check-in, including any identification required for discounts.
- No discounts allowed on monthly rentals or on daily or weekly cottage rentals.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN DELUXE COTTAGES
- Check In/Check Out: RV Site check-in time is 1:00 PM, check out by 11:00 AM. Cottage check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check out by 11:00 AM.
- Resort fees: All fees will be collected at check-in. Only funds drawn in U.S. dollars will be accepted.
- Site Assignment: Generally, once a site has been assigned to you it is yours for the length of your stay. However, daily/weekly sites are not guaranteed until 1 week prior to arrival.
- Sewer requirements: All sewer connections must seal and lock air tight. CA law prohibits the use of formaldehyde products in your tanks.
- Unattended sites: Please notify the office if you will be leaving your RV unattended overnight. Unattended RV’s may be removed from the site at the owner’s expense.
- Grass sites: Do not place mats, carpets or room additions on the grass. All chairs and tables must be on the concrete when not in use.
- Ground Stakes – Grass sites: Please do not put stakes in the ground – you may damage our underground irrigation system.
- Watering: Watering occurs every evening.
- Mowing: Mowing occurs 2-3 times a week.
- Ground Stakes – Desertscape: Please do not put stakes in the ground near the trees. They may damage our underground irrigation system.
- Resort Courtesy: Please respect your neighbors – DO NOT cut through their site. Quiet time is between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
- Speed Limits: Speed limit is 5 mph while in the resort.
- Fires: Wood fires are not permitted within Indio city limits. Small outdoor propane fireplaces are okay.
- Site vehicle limits: Maximum of one RV and one vehicle per site. Please contact the office at check-in if you need storage for additional vehicles. All vehicles must be parked on concrete pads only.
- Guests Responsibility: All guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children & pets and for any damages resulting from their actions.
- Children: Children under 16 must be under direct adult supervision at all times and follow appropriate safety rules while biking, swimming or participating in any other activities.
- Vehicles: All vehicles driven within the resort must be reasonably quiet and can only be driven on roadways. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle within the resort.
- Pets: We welcome well behaved pets. Pets must be on short leash and not left unattended. Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, swimming pool or patio areas. Owners must pick up after pets. Aggressive behavior towards guests or other pets will not be tolerated and guest may be asked to leave the resort.
- Soliciting: No soliciting of resort staff or guests is allowed on the property. This behavior is considered disruptive and you will be asked to leave the resort. This does not include resort events planned in advance.
- Sprinklers: All sprinkler adjustments are done by resort staff, please contact the office if adjustments are needed at your site.
- Clotheslines: Temporary clotheslines are allowed at your site to dry bathing suits and towels. Clotheslines may not be attached to trees, fences or buildings. Guests may be asked to remove a clothesline if deemed inappropriate or intrusive.
- Facilities closures: Facilities may be temporarily closed for private parties, activities, maintenance or other health and safety related issues. Please observe all closed signs as posted.
- Firearms: Firearms must be kept in a safe and secure place in accordance with State and Federal law. No loaded firearms are allowed within the resort.
- Trees/Bushes: All trimming is done by resort staff, please contact the office if there is an issue at your site.
- Satellite Dishes: Please place satellite dishes as close to your RV as possible and use weights, not stakes, to secure them.
- Smoking: CA law prohibits smoking in all buildings. The patio and swimming areas are non-smoking areas. Please observe no smoking areas and dispose of your cigarettes properly – do not toss them on the ground.
Indian Waters RV Resort and Cottages reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and ask them to leave the resort if necessary. No refunds will be issued if we feel that there have been disturbances to the community.
All guests of Indian Waters RV Resort & Cottages (IW) who stay at any site or use any of the facilities does so at their own risk. IW is not responsible for injuries or damages of any sort for any reason. All guests of IW agree to release IW and its affiliates, officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers and employees of all liability for the loss of damages to property, and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of the IW facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless IW, its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow guests and employees against any and all claims of any type. All guests at IW agree to pay for any damages to IW property, sites, buildings, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment that may occur. All guests agree to take full responsibility for all people in their party, including minors and visitors. The registered guests accept full responsibility of their children or children in their care, custody or control and will supervise and attend to their children at all times while on IW premises.